Tuesday, October 25, 2011

well...

My mind is so all over the place.  My life is so busy with the children that I'm always multi-tasking.  My thoughts fly high above me while driving down the freeway, while being safe of course.   I have visions of what the future.  The boys as adults or young men, the paths they will choose.  Visions of what awaits me, after they have left my nest of safety.  Shall I travel?  How will I evolve?  The transition from a married couple to "married with children" was a difficult one, what will the transition back to just the two of us be like?  I have many years to think about that.  For now, a 5th birthday party for twin boys, stares me in the face, recovering from the recent move and telling the world about OriginalGreenTees.
Walk peacefully,
Teri
http://www.etsy.com/shop/OriginalGreenTee

No comments:

Post a Comment