Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy Saturday

A good portion of the country is feeling the crisp autumn air but here is California, wearing a tank top, we only know the season by the merchendise in the stores.  It's nearly Halloween.  Jack O' Lanterns, scarey cats, and cheap costumes abound.  This holiday is a family favorite.  We all enjoy dressing up.  My sewing machine is quiet today, a well deserved rest for it and myself.  The boys costumes hang in the closet, driving them into an excitement titter at even the quickest glance.  "Mom, I want my Indiana whip."  "NO"  for the tenth time today.  Being the grown-up isn't nearly as fun. 
Etsy.com is the home for my sewing projects.  The very first fruits of my labor of love were paid to me yesterday.  Facebook has been a big help.  I think I have a fun product, just need to get the exposure.
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/OriginalGreenTee?ref=seller_info
Enjoy the week-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment